Short-term stays can be arranged to provide a period of relief for people who are responsible for the ongoing care of a loved one. A break can give caregivers the opportunity to re-energize or go out of town. Hope Creek can provide respite care for 30 days or fewer at a time.
To inquire about respite care, please call our Admissions Coordinator at (309)796-6710.
Hope Creek Care Center offers OmniVR technology, a state-of-the-art rehabilitation program which utilizes virtual reality to make therapy more fun and rewarding. OmniVR is designed specifically for the senior population and is tailored to the needs of each participant. The technology is the first of its kind and makes our residents’ lives healthier and more fulfilling.
The OmniVR Difference
OmniVR is appropriate for use with 90% of all skilled residents.
- Fosters healthy competitiveness and encouragement amongst residents
- Found to significantly improve endurance among participants
- Faster results than typical rehab programs
- Makes rehab fun and entertaining for the senior community
- The Omni VR is appropriate for most residents, including those with cardiac, neuro and orthopedic related diagnoses
- OmniVR can be used in all therapy disciplines: PT, OT, ST
Check out Hope Creek's other services: