When choosing a place for short-term rehab, you should expect state-of-the-art physical, occupational and speech therapy, the most advanced technologies, well-appointed rooms and the best of clinical care. At Hope Creek, you get all of this and more. That’s because our skilled staff is motivated to help you achieve your best outcomes and deliver compassionate care that is individualized to meet your needs.
Rehabilitation therapies help patients recover faster and more completely, allowing a return to a daily routine and, in many cases, full independence at home. Treatment is customized for each patient by a skilled team of therapists and the patient’s doctor. Hope Creek has the top quality equipment to help our physical therapists restore balance, strength, and mobility. We partner with ACP to provide top of the line modalities, virtual reality training, and resistance training. A functioning kitchen and bathroom are used by occupational therapists to simulate activities of daily living. Our speech-language pathologists use proven, modern techniques to improve communication, cognition, and swallowing.
Our Short-Term Rehabilitation Services include:
- Cardio-Pulmonary Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Post-acute/rehabilitation and Care
- Neuro/post-stroke Care
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Specialized Wound Care
- Medical director oversight
- Shortwave Diathermy
- Electrical Stimulation (e-stem)
- Therapeutic Ultra Sound
- Omnicycle Elite Motorized Rehabilitation System
- The VitalStim Therapy
- LSVT-Loud Program
- Stand Strong-balance and fall prevention program
Hope Creek Care Center offers OmniVR technology, a state-of-the-art rehabilitation program which utilizes virtual reality to make therapy more fun and rewarding. OmniVR is designed specifically for the senior population and is tailored to the needs of each participant. The technology is the first of its kind and makes our residents’ lives healthier and more fulfilling.
The OmniVR Difference
OmniVR is appropriate for use with 90% of all skilled residents.
- Fosters healthy competitiveness and encouragement amongst residents
- Found to significantly improve endurance among participants
- Faster results than typical rehab programs
- Makes rehab fun and entertaining for the senior community
- The Omni VR is appropriate for most residents, including those with cardiac, neuro and orthopedic related diagnoses
- OmniVR can be used in all therapy disciplines: PT, OT, ST
Check out Hope Creek's other services: