Providing a safe and beautiful facility is Hope Creek’s top priority. Our maintenance staff maintains the upkeep of the facility and follows all life safety codes provided by the Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services. Hope Creek’s daily maintenance includes landscaping, electrical, plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, as well as assisting with moving residents’ larger personal belongings into their new home. Please remember that all electrical items brought into the facility must have a UL listed label, be in sound condition and are subject to inspection by maintenance department staff. Unsafe items may be removed at the discretion of the Center.
Hope Creek Care Center offers OmniVR technology, a state-of-the-art rehabilitation program which utilizes virtual reality to make therapy more fun and rewarding. OmniVR is designed specifically for the senior population and is tailored to the needs of each participant. The technology is the first of its kind and makes our residents’ lives healthier and more fulfilling.
The OmniVR Difference
OmniVR is appropriate for use with 90% of all skilled residents.
- Fosters healthy competitiveness and encouragement amongst residents
- Found to significantly improve endurance among participants
- Faster results than typical rehab programs
- Makes rehab fun and entertaining for the senior community
- The Omni VR is appropriate for most residents, including those with cardiac, neuro and orthopedic related diagnoses
- OmniVR can be used in all therapy disciplines: PT, OT, ST
Check out Hope Creek's other services: