Hospice is specialized care for those with a life-limiting illness. When medical treatments can no longer cure a disease, hospice professionals can do a great deal to control pain, reduce anxiety, and offer needed spiritual and emotional support to patients and their families. Hope Creek offers hospice care when being at home is no longer an option for a patient and/or their caregiver and 24-hour care is necessary.
Hope Creek also offers respite care to hospice individuals who have a caregiver who needs a break from the 24 hours a day, 7 days a week routine. Respite care is a short-term, temporary stay at Hope Creek. The individual can return home following their stay.
To inquire about a hospice stay, please call our Admissions Coordinator at (309) 796-6710.
Hope Creek Care Center offers OmniVR technology, a state-of-the-art rehabilitation program which utilizes virtual reality to make therapy more fun and rewarding. OmniVR is designed specifically for the senior population and is tailored to the needs of each participant. The technology is the first of its kind and makes our residents’ lives healthier and more fulfilling.
The OmniVR Difference
OmniVR is appropriate for use with 90% of all skilled residents.
- Fosters healthy competitiveness and encouragement amongst residents
- Found to significantly improve endurance among participants
- Faster results than typical rehab programs
- Makes rehab fun and entertaining for the senior community
- The Omni VR is appropriate for most residents, including those with cardiac, neuro and orthopedic related diagnoses
- OmniVR can be used in all therapy disciplines: PT, OT, ST
Check out Hope Creek's other services: