In long-term care, mealtime can be one of the most important parts of a resident’s day. Proper food is key to improving resident well-being. Hope Creek Care Center provides healthy, balanced meals using quality ingredients in accordance to each resident’s recommended diet. The therapeutic diets offered not only treat the individual’s physical and psychological conditions, but regular mealtimes enjoyed with other residents improve their quality of life.
Dietary Services include:
- Satisfactory Diets
- Menus and nutritional adequacy
- Nutritious, quality foods
- Therapeutic diets
- Proper frequency of meals and snacks
- Assistive devices
- Feeding assistance
Main Dining Room
Breakfast - 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Lunch-Noon to 1 p.m.
Dinner - 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Cost of Visitor Meals:
Meal tickets can be purchased at the reception desk in the front lobby.
- Breakfast - $4.00
- Lunch, Monday through Friday - $6.00
- Lunch, Weekends - $5.00
- Lunch is the heartiest, most substantial meal of the day.
- Dinner - $5.00
- Holidays - Price varies. See specific flier or ask the receptionist for details.
*Prices are subject to change.
Hope Creek Care Center offers OmniVR technology, a state-of-the-art rehabilitation program which utilizes virtual reality to make therapy more fun and rewarding. OmniVR is designed specifically for the senior population and is tailored to the needs of each participant. The technology is the first of its kind and makes our residents’ lives healthier and more fulfilling.
The OmniVR Difference
OmniVR is appropriate for use with 90% of all skilled residents.
- Fosters healthy competitiveness and encouragement amongst residents
- Found to significantly improve endurance among participants
- Faster results than typical rehab programs
- Makes rehab fun and entertaining for the senior community
- The Omni VR is appropriate for most residents, including those with cardiac, neuro and orthopedic related diagnoses
- OmniVR can be used in all therapy disciplines: PT, OT, ST
Check out Hope Creek's other services: