Hope Creek Care Center, a 245-bed facility, is situated on Kennedy Drive between Avenue of the Cities and John Deere Road in East Moline. Our facility sits on 12 acres with a beautiful wooded backdrop where cattails and trees thrive and wildlife is plentiful. Hope Creek has floor to ceiling windows that provide sunshine and openness to the facility’s halls and rooms. Built in 2007, our skilled nursing facility is the newest in the Quad Cities. We have received multiple awards as the community’s favorite rehabilitation center and senior facility.
Hope Creek has the following features:
- 245 beds – All Medicare and Medicaid certified, as well as, we accept Veteran’s contracts.
- Full inpatient rehabilitation (physical, occupational, speech)
- Admissions 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Regulated and licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Respite Stays
- Hospice Services
- Individualized Care Plans
- Restorative Therapy Programs
- Secured Memory Care Unit
- Activities for socialization