The Hope Creek Care Center team is well trained to take care of individuals and any medical conditions they may be suffering from. We recommend active participation and follow-ups from family. We take extreme care in serving our patients and have compassionate staff members who are experienced in patient care. We pledge to gain trust from and give equal care and love to all of our residents.
- American Board of Internal Medicine 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine re-certification, 2010
- Nursing Supervisor for Hope Creek Care Center now.
- Director of Nursing-February 2016 to July 2017
- Lead Supervisor-July 2017 to Present
I am working as a Director of Facilities/Engineering and as a Director of Laundry Services at HCCC.
I started working at HCCC in June 13, 1987.
I worked for Housekeeping, laundry aid, Mechanic III, Mechanic II, also as an Assistant Facilities Director and present positions.
I love helping the residents and the challenges of the job.
I am working as a Memory Care Coordinator at HCCC.
I started working at HCCC in August 2012.
I worked as a Charge Nurse, Memory Care Coordinator.
Black Hawk College.
I majored in Nursing, LPN Program.
I’m a Licensed Practical Nurse.
I have lots of grandmas and grandpas. I love the environment and helping people.
I received –
- LPN license in 2014
- Restorative Nurse Certification in September 2016.