HCCC Board of Directors advises the County Administrator and the County Board on facility matters related to the following:
- Financial (improving financial performance and reducing taxpayer subsidies)
- Resident care (staffing, meals, activities, etc.)
- Marketing (improving the County’s marketing and communication outreach efforts with both internal and external stakeholders)
- Compliance with all accreditation standards and regulatory requirements
- Effective policies and policy implementation
The Board of Directors meets at Hope Creek Care Center at least once each month. The meeting is open to the public.