Schedule a visit with our Admissions Coordinator or drop in if your situation requires you to make an immediate decision about your loved one. You will always be offered a guided tour.
Hope Creek offers admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our admissions process is simple and an evaluation can be completed quickly once we receive the required information. Please contact our Admissions Coordinator and she will guide you through our admissions process and the documentation we need.
If your loved one is presently in a hospital, please contact our Admissions Nurse.
Admission application: Please complete the admissions application and return it to our Admissions Coordinator via fax, email, or in person.
Admissions Fax: (309) 796-6603
Business Office Fax: (309) 796-6601
Note: Once a resident is accepted for admission, we will set a date for arrival to Hope Creek. Upon acceptance, additional admissions documentation will be required to be completed.
2017 PRIVATE PAY DAILY RATES
$194/day, 2 beds in semi-private room
$214/day, private room
MEMORY CARE/SECURED UNIT
$219/day, 2 beds in semi-private room
$239/day, private room
OUR DAILY RATES INCLUDES:
- Nursing care-including medical monitoring and treatments
- Personal care-including dressing, bathing, and toilet assistance
- Medication administration/monitoring
- Nutritious meals, beverages and snacks
- Nutritional counseling and therapeutic diets by Registered Dietitians
- Social service and counseling for residents and families
- Comprehensive social, emotional and recreational programs
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Wi-Fi internet connection throughout the entire building
ITEMS NOT COVERED BY DAILY RATE:
- Pharmaceutical charges/medications*
- Diagnostic services-x-ray and laboratory needs*
- Items and services ordered by the resident’s physician*
- Physician visits *
- Skilled rehabilitation therapy*
- Isolation precautions*
- Incontinence protection products
- Personal land line phone
- Personal cable television
- Hair care at the beauty/barber shop
- Laundry service*
- Transportation service*
* Note: Medicare pays for these items if you are here with short-term restorative skilled therapy immediately following a three-midnight inpatient hospital stay.